If you want to slip in SEO for your new site to increase your presence on the web, there are a few things you need to take care of before you can actually take off and start earning some revenue. Ensure your website is fully optimized for search engines with our comprehensive SEO checklist. Boost your search engine rankings and drive more traffic to your website. Check out the website https://lpqueen.com/ is your go-to source for SEO tips and strategies.
- Accessibility: Users and search engines should be able to find you quickly. For this, you can make use of Google Webmaster Tools or SEOmoz Crawl. These tools will take care of things like error 404 or 500, thin or replicated content, missing tags and other stuff that could potentially harm your site’s SEO.
- Keyword Targeting: Make sure that they keywords you select are actually relevant for your site. You can take a look at what words people are searching with, and include them in your list.
- URL structure: Try to include words in your URL that are relevant to your business. Keep them short so that they can be remembered easily by visitors.
- Content is all-important: you may have managed to ensure that your site is crawlable, and you start getting decent traffic to your site. But are they going to be happy with what they see when they get there or they going to feel that there’s a lot missing? Make sure your content will satisfy your visitors. Include interesting details, graphics and videos that will answer queries of potential clients. Post great content and Google will rank your site high.
- Design and User Experience: Ensure your design is not so complicated that users will find navigating or otherwise using it, a tough job. Use tools like Feedback Army or Silverback app to check out the user-friendliness of your site. Also ensure to have call-to-action buttons on ALL your pages. This is very important. Link your internal pages well, and provide catchy titles to each of your pages. You could also include some audio content to make it a little interactive.
- Tags: The use of tags is very important for SEO. Meta tags give metadata on your pages and anchor tags are basically links to related pages. Optimizing these tags will make your site more SEO friendly. You could also optimize images and add keywords in the descriptions so that they will turn up in image search results.
- Analytics: Use tools like Google Analytics to track your website’s traffic, user behavior, and other important metrics. Use this data to make informed decisions about your SEO strategy. To learn more about SEO strategy check out the website https://theencarta.com/
- Google Sitemaps: including the sitemap.xml will enable search engines and visitors to understand your site’s content.
- Social Media: Google gives a lot of importance to social media shares, likes, and comments. So, sites or pages that have been shared on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter receive a higher ranking from search engines. But be sure to understand your target audience, and make use of the social network that they are most likely to use.
- Back Links: Plan how you will create backlinks to your site. You could make use of discussion forums, blogs, competitions, newsletters, reviewing articles, commenting on other blogs, and a whole lot of other things.
Of course, this checklist is just a primer. By following these tips, you can improve your website’s visibility in search engine results pages and attract more traffic to your site. On the website https://storywheel.cc/, you can get more suggestions on how to increase traffic to your website.